Skaha Meadows Re-Opening Rules and Operational Procedures
We are happy to be open and allow people the opportunity to get outside and golf! Due to the current COVID-19 conditions, new rules and protocols will be implemented to most effectively keep golfers and staff safe.
- If you have a cough, fever, difficulties breathing or cold and flu symptoms - DO NOT come to Skaha Meadows
- Passholders and Members may book Tee Times online but must list every persons name who is to be golfing. Also specify if a cart is needed
- Non-members must book tee times by phone
- Cash, Debit and Credit is accepted
- 1 person per golf cart only - unless you live in the same household. Supply may be limited. Ensure personal property is left in your golf bag during the round and not the golf cart
- NO walk-ons accepted. Must have a tee time to golf
- Pull carts are available
- Clubhouse will be closed other than washroom and check-in counter
- 1 person at a time in the clubhouse. Please have 1 member of your group check in everyone when possible
- Avoid contact with all common surfaces on the golf course and clubhouse
- Portable bathrooms on the course are open, but come prepared with hand sanitizer, tissues and gloves for your protection and safety
- Beverages are available and the patio is open
Golf Rule Changes
- Physical Distancing must be adhered to, keep minimum 6' or 2m apart at all times. This applies to both the course and in the parking lot
- Only one player on a tee box at a time
- Golfers may NOT be any earlier for their tee time than 15 minutes. You must leave the premises following the round, no congregating around the clubhouse or in the parking lot
- Putting green and hitting cages are open, you must supply your own balls for use
- Do not remove flagsticks. An insert has been added to the bottom of the cup that allows the ball to fall in the hole but can easily be grabbed without contact
- Continuous putting with generous gimmies to allow for proper "physical distancing on the greens"
- No shaking hands or high fives, opt for a smile or a compliment instead!
- Refrain from touching anything unnecessary such as opponent's golf ball, broken tees, clubs or equipment
- No ball washers, sand rakes or clubwashers on course
If any player violates the expectations, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the course.
Note: By accepting our guidelines to play golf and be on S.M.G.C Property, you accept to waive all rights and indemnify Skaha Meadows Golf Club of all wrong doings.
Wash your Hands Frequently, Do Not Touch your Face, Practice Physical Distancing at all Times, Stay Safe!!